Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Present your hidden object game

The Big Idea: Describe your learning topic for the game. What is the most important thing you want your players to learn?
My learning topic is to teach kids about the early 1600's and how it was back then.I want the player to know that life wasn't easy like it is now.
  • Research: What kind of research did you do? What did you learn about your topic?
  • I used google to help me find a website so that i know abut the early settlement and i also put it from what i learned in social studies.
  • Making Decisions: How did your ideas change as you worked on your game?
  • My idea started by having a house a river plants and some settlers to live there and help out.
  • Mastering Programming: What Game Ingredients and Help Center resources have been most useful to you so far, and why?
  • The most useful so far was buttons because once i remembered about the button code that when i started to remember a little about the other codes.
  • Overcoming Challenges: Which part of making the game was most difficult for you? How did you overcome this difficulty? What features are you most proud of in your game?
  • The most difficult part for me was codes-.-.i had trouble with finding the codes and remembering the codes.I overcome this by looking up the codes and asking my neighbor for help. The one I'm most proud of it my buttons. I got my buttons to work how there suppose to and I'm proud of my drawing the objects.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment