Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~ My GaMiNg HaBiTs


What types of games do you enjoy playing? What are the titles?
I like to play all kinds of game but the one i really like to play is left 4 dead and angry birds
When did you begin playing games, on what type of game system?
I started to play games when one day i saw my dad play it and i thought it was kinda cool. I played it on the Xbox 360
Do your parents/guardians limit the amount of time you are allowed to play games?
yes they do because i also have to do my homework and i only get a hour on school days and till 9pm on the weekends.
Do you think it is possible to get completely addicted to playing video games? Why or why not?
yea i guess because i have seen people who would stay all night to play a video game and trying get to the next level

No comments:

Post a Comment