MONDAY-
~Today I got sick so I had to stay home.So I really don't know what they did yesterday .So today 11-2-10 I asked the teacher she said that we were doing a mini game.then she said it will be on flash a drive .she said that we learn how to do all kind of stuff on it.
TUESDAY-
Today its November 2,2010.I just got back from my sickness at home.Today we are going to continue from are mini game.Learn more stuff as we go on today.
WEDNESDAY-
Today we are going to continue are mini game and start learning more about it as we go on.This morning I also figured out this morning that my baby sitter mom died last night:(
THURSDAY-
Today we are going to learn more about the flash drive and the mini game we are continue making are mini game.
FRIDAY-Today we are going to do a Friday check list.A Friday check list is when you make sure every thing is complete like your learning log and your Post start correct.We are also counting or mini game game and flash drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment